Oregon offers just as much winter as you are looking for. Looking to ski the steeps or the snowy forests? Just head to the craggy peaks and ski areas. Whether you’re looking to ride, slide or glide, we’ve got more options than you can shake a ski pole at. Start planning your Baker County Wintercation here.
Ski the Elkhorns and Feed the Elk
in Baker County
Ski the best powder in Oregon at Anthony Lakes Ski Area in the Elkhorn Mountains of Baker County, and take a horse drawn wagon ride for an up close encounter with a herd of Rocky Mountain Elk as you explore the winter wonderland of Baker County.
- Two night’s lodging at the Knights Inn, in historic Baker City
- Horsedrawn Elk feeding tour for two with TNT Wildlife Tours
- Two lift tickets to Anthony Lakes Ski Area
- $25 gift certificate to Bull Ridge Brew Pub, Baker City’s newest Brew Pub
- $40 gift certificate for brunch at Earth and Vine Wine Bar and Art Gallery
Check Out This Baker County Wintercation Deal!
Own Your Own Ski Resort For a Day at Baker County’s Anthony Lakes Ski Area
Own Anthony Lakes Ski Area for a day, just you and up to 49 of closest friends. This signature opportunity for groups of up to 50 people is ideal for a winter family reunion, corporate getaway, or just the opportunity ski some of the best powder in Oregon with no crowds except you and your closest friends. The cost is $4,000 for the day. That is just $80 per person for the day. Available Mondays, January 1st through March 30, except President’s Day and Martin Luther King Day.
“Own Your Own Ski Resort” vacation package includes:
- The Rock Garden Chairlift for 5 hours
- Five groomed runs with an option to purchase additional runs
- An additional $100 per run
- A list of optional runs to be groomed will be provided
- Bar open and lunch provided at guests request
- Lunch in included
- Drinks are not included in the $4000
- Bar will stay open until 4 pm
To book this deal, contact email@example.com, www.anthonylakes.com For nearby lodging options in Baker County, visit www.basecampbaker.com.